Central Analytical Services (CAS)
CENTRAL ANALYTICAL SERVICES (CAS)
Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC), Fourier-Transform Near Infrared (FTNIR) Spectrophotometer, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS), uv-vis spectrophotometer, advanced bomb calorimeter, automatic Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), measurement systems, micro-kjiedahl system, fibretech system, cie-lab color meter, texture analyzer, viscograph, farinograph and extensograph.
Quality Commitment of CAS
- To provide timely, reliable, quality and competitive testing and analytical services.
- To implement an effective quality assurance system that guarantees consistent quality to clients and continuous improvement of laboratory services.
- To observe highest level of integrity and confidentiality of test results.
- To comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To seek, respect, value and use customer feedback positively.
CAS collaborates with specialized KIRDI laboratories such as Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology (IMBRC), Food Technology Research Centre (FTRC) and Energy Resources and Energy Efficiency Research Centre (EREERC) thus extending scope of testing and analytical capabilities and competencies.