KIRDI is committed to providing quality Industrial Research, Technology and Innovation products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers. Consequently the management will ensure compliance with requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard and periodically review the performance of the Quality Management System.
In order to realize the above commitments, the Institute will pursue the following Quality Objectives:
- Undertake demand driven and quality Industrial Research, Technology and Innovation
- Understand and meet the requirements of our customers and other interested parties.
- Provide a working environment that fosters excellence, safety, motivation, teamwork and enthusiasm among our employees.
- Provide adequate resources and the requisite infrastructure and ensuring it is properly maintained.
- Ensure the necessary policies, processes, procedures and work instructions are established and communicated.
- Ensure that quality inputs are utilized at all times in all our processes, products and services.
- Continually improve employee competence and motivation through education, training, proper deployment and remuneration.
- Forge mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with our stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Promote a culture of continual improvement within the Institute
- Undertake risk identification and assessment and putting in place risk mitigation measures
- Measure and monitor performance and use of data to ensure evidence-based decision making at all times